Chocolate and Espresso Milkshake
Lindt Excellence Dark 70% Bar 100g
- 710 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 4 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 shots of espresso, cooled (60 ml or 120 ml strong black coffee)
- 40 g Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- To serve:
- Melted chocolate
- Chocolate shavings
Pour the almond milk into a blender. Add the banana, dates, cinnamon and espresso. Blend on high-speed for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Add the finely chopped chocolate and blend for a further minute or until you have your desired consistency (you may enjoy a few fine chunks of chocolate).
Pour into 2 tall glasses, drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Enjoy!
Scrivi la tua recensione