Mixed Berry Breakfast Bowl
Lindt Excellence Dark 85% Bar 100g
- 125 g frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 100 g yogurt, Greek or fruit flavoured (see tip)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- A couple of drops of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp milk (see tip)
- Maple syrup, to taste
- 20 g Lindt Excellence 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, grated or finely chopped
- To decorate:
- Your choice of: granola, berries, chia seeds, nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios) shaved coconut, cocoa nibs or dried fruit
Put the frozen mixed berries, banana and yogurt into a blender and blitz until smooth. Add the almond butter and vanilla extract and blitz again.
Add the milk and blend until completely smooth. If needed, add a little more yogurt or milk to get your desired consistency. Taste and add a little maple syrup for sweetness.
Spoon into a bowl and sprinkle with grated 85% chocolate, a little granola, nuts and fruit - or any other toppings you prefer. Enjoy chilled.
Scrivi la tua recensione